Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Different.

Double finally posted this draft XD Finally got to blog this out cause I is so lazy. =D So, a few nights back I had a weird weird WEIRD chat at 3am. Good god, the shit we talk about *smacks head repeatedly* =) Not gonna put up the details cause well.......... Uh........ It's just too weird hahahahahahaha

ANYWAY...... After like almost an hour of weird we decide to call it a night. Then you call me again, and now those words constantly echo in my head.

"You're different"

You've told me this before, but never this straightforward. I don't know if it's a compliment or are you just trying to mock me. That lingering question resurfaced once more, " If I am really so different, why didn't you choose me?" But I'm also well aware, being different doesn't make you special, it's still not enough.

Ah well..... Some questions will never be answered and it's best left that way. =) I'm fine with how we are now. I guess? =D

P.s - I will wait for 6 years! Hmph! Don't underestimate my control. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment