Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life and such and such.

Feel like I haven't been in here in ages! I think it's only been a week plus? But still!! Anyway....so the new semester has started and oh I got 3.35 last sem which my mom did not kill me for, which is...... Epicly weird. Expected to die from scoring so low. This sem I have to juggle 6 subjects hopefully I don't screw up again! It's gonna be tough especially now that they've mixed all the semesters together, IMU is cheap that way hahahahaha but seriously.

On a lighter note, I've been going batman crazy! Downloaded almost all of the batman animated movies and now I'm beginning with the comics but I'm focussing more on Dick Grayson and so on. So yeah....

That's about it folks =D

P.s - Can't possibly compete with that. Ah well, never could to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment