Saturday, December 22, 2012

Angry Ranting Morning

You know what pisses me off the most?
When I've finally pulled my shit together and decide I want to do something's then some fucktard comes along and disrupts my plans.

Not to be pissy and all but fuck! Do you know how hard is it for me to set my mind to doing a task? Motherfucker I never do! Especially when it has something to do with studies and shit.

I'm gonna fucking fail my studies cause I keep procrastinating and when I actually want to do something, something always fucking comes up and ruins my motivation. Fuck it all!

I do not want to fucking do chores cause I have to study fucking statistics mother! But does anyone give a shit? NO!

P.s - Need an outlet for pent up stress and anger. GAAAH!!!!

P.p.s - I may be PMS-ing......

P.p.p.s - Imma fucking go watch Adventure Time after this shit! I need happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment