Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Laugh Till We Cry.

This post is waaaaaay overdue and it's shortened but I just had to put it up anyway. My blog, my rules.

So I got to hang out with one of my oldest besties, Sarah for like the whole day and I think it was just the best way to kick of the new year. We insult and we laugh and we laughed and laughed and insulted some more. All and any topics were thrown around, the past and the present was like a joke to us and it was free and nothing but happy.

So maybe I wanted to learn how to play the guitar at first but there's never enough time with us. We are close in the weirdest ways and that's one of reasons why it's fun.

Gotta have more of this in my life, as of now I have something similar but it's not the same. Can't wait to get home and meet with both of my besties them it'll officially be insane! =)

Oh and we camwhored a lot. Like A LOT! So we just merged it all together =D

No comments:

Post a Comment