Saturday, May 12, 2018

Fight

Stupid child,
Silly child,
Selfish child.

I who treat people like toys to break and throw away at will,
I who build cities just to trample them,
I who push things too far,
Never knowing when to stop,
Never knowing when I've crossed a line and when I need to cross it,
I who can't work in greys,
Who's greys I can't solve.

Foolish child,
Heartless child,
Inconsiderate child.

I who disregards others feelings,
I who's curiosity leads only to self satisfaction,
I who let people get hurt time and time again,
Never stop taking,
Never gives in return,
I who expect so much,
Who's expectations I can't meet.

Ungrateful child,
Spiteful child,
Jealous child.

Deeper down we descend into my madness,
Until no one can hear me shout for help,
Until I'm buried and swallowed,
Until the darkness of who I am suffocates me as it pours down my mouth, tears through my throat and ravages my lungs.

Until hopeless child,
Anxious child,
Horrible child.

No more toys,
No more cities.
No more greys,
No more hurting,
No more, no more, NO MORE!

If all I know is to hurt, to break, to damage,
I think I'm better off alone.
No more.
No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment