Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Something I Hate.

I despise helping people who I don't think deserve it.
Not all the time,
Just mainly studies.
I run on a simple concept,
If you won't spend time listening or attending class then it's your own fault for not knowing.
Don't ask me for my notes.
I really hate it.
But I have no choice but to give it,
Cause I don't want to be mean,
Nor do I want to be treated the same way,
Because I sorta do it too.
But I don't photocopy people's notes,
I simply ask what I don't know.
Fucking study it yourself!
I came to class and listened,
I gave my time up,
What did you do?
Fuck this man!
I don't want to share because what I have is all I have to be better.
I hate that I'm like this but I hate freeloaders more.
The anger builds in me until I feel like throwing up.
But I won't say no.
I mean how can I?

P.s - Secretly, what I really hate is the fact that I work so hard yet I still can't perform and for someone who gives half or no effort to freeload off of me and score better is just detestable. I simply resent the thought of it. I really feel like punching someones' lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment