Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy and Within.

These few days have been pretty eventful. And yes I know I said hiatus, for the second time I think? I'm just gonna say screw it! Hahahahahah basically I've been studying over at Sathya and Yashis' with Zaidah, much much MUCH more productive than when I do it alone. So cheers to that! =D

On a side note :
I don't why, but could it be that because I'm busy with my life that....... I don't seem to be bothered at all by this? I used to get frustrated just waiting for the moments, but now I'm....... No longer looking forward to you? I mean I do think about you, but it doesn't bother me like it used to that we don't talk often.

Right now I can't tell if I'm too busy or I simply can't find much to converse with you or I'm simply over you.

Well no point wondering anyway right? What shall be, shall be.

"这个世界上没有偶然, 只有必然"

Blue skies through bars

No comments:

Post a Comment