Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Answer Is Still "You". =)

One of these days I'm bound to tell the truth, so why not now? *stupid smile* Somehow I feel relieved by saying it out, well in a sense? Got my heart beating fast once again. Really miss that feeling when all you can do is smile like an idiot from the deepest parts of your heart.

You really do know when to ask me a question don't you? I wonder if you know that it's still you or are you simply asking because you know the answer already. Or it could be you're hoping it's someone new, I don't know. Or or you could just be curious hahahahahaha!

Now I have a new question, "Do you by any chance enjoy having me say I like you?" hahahahahaha! What am I thinking really? Guess its just nice to know? Maybe I'll ask? One day perhaps. =)

P.s - If it's on my status, it's pretty much related to you. Sorry for being crazy, but I can't help myself. =)

P.p.s - I don't regret for choosing "You" as the answer.

Somehow everything in the past looks brighter. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment