Saturday, May 26, 2012

Home Stress.

You know, I think I should really make getting an overseas scholarship my goal, either that or anything overseas for that matter just as long as I don't need to stay at home and be miserable and angry all the time.

Being at home for a huge amount of time can be so damaging for ones mental health, I mean things are different for those who aren't living at home and come back and they miss everything and all. I'd probably be like that if I ever do get to leave home but till then I'm just hoping I can get out as soon as I can.

Not sure if this is the PMS or the exam stress talking here. But even without these things, I know I really don't like being at home. Call me spoilt, call me unappreciative, call me whatever you want but just remember, you don't know what it's like until you've been in the same situation.

P.s - You've always wondered why I hated the idea of getting married. And I do tell the truth when I say I hate the compromising factor of marriage but in full I actually just hate the thought that maybe one day I'll have to deal with someone who's exactly like you or even worse, I become you. What a pain in the ass I'd be then.

P.p.s - I can't believe the shit you can throw just because of some fucking clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment