Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Talking About Shit...


So im having a bad case of diarrhoea on Chinese New Year, so here's a post to humour myself in the future.

Diarrhoea on a normal day/holiday :
Meh let it all out... Won't be...*fart*....long now...sits on toilet the whole day and never leaves it EVER!!!

Diarrhoea on a school day :
Minutes before you step out of the door...*RUMBLERUMBLRBUMBLESPUNDOFADYINGWHALE* runs to toilet... No school trolololololol

Diarrhoea when you're asleep :
For the love of god my stomach hurts... Think I'm gonna have diarrhoea... But maybe it's just a fart.... Hmmmm..... I'm too tired for this shit I'm farting! *farts* well... Let's just say it wasn't a fart XD



Diarrhoea during visiting on festive occasions :
From personal experience? Alright alright I admit the sensation sucked but BUT! I have to say it was uberly funny to go around and shit only in the rich houses Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I mean hey if youre feeling like crap might as well pass it all out in comfort right? Hahahahahahaha the house owners probably hate my guts but whaddaya want me to do? Soil myself? Nay I say!!

Diarrhoea when there's no toilet :
Worst thing that can happen to any living creature. Let's just put it this way, how long can you hold in healthy solid shit? Not long right? Well imagine how hard it is to hold in watery shit when your body does not want to be your best bud and hold your shit in. God speed for those who are ever put into that situation!

Well all I can say is.... If you gotta go, you gotta go TEEHEE!!!
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment