Sunday, January 1, 2012

Timeline of A Broken Heart.


One and a half years ago,
On that fateful July.
I was there,
You were there,
We met.

One month later,
I liked you.
It was my secret,
You were heart broken,
We were friends.

January 2011,
I thought we'd never meet again.
My heart skipped a beat when you walked through the door,
You invited me into your circle of friends,
We became inseparable.

March 2011,
 I made a horrible mistake.
My feelings for you wavered,
You stood by me still,
We were closer than ever.

April 2011,
I decided I never stopped liking you.
No, it wasn't like anymore,
I loved you.
You seemed to like me too,
We were... More than just friends.

And I fell,
Like a fool,
I fell deeper & deeper for you.
I never thought I'd come down from this high.
I was wrong,
Oh so wrong.

To fall in love with no one to catch you,
Will crush you from the inside,
No words can describe the pain.

Prom 2011,
I was so sure your heart was mine.
I was wrong,
You found someone new,
We began to drift apart.

September 2011,
My heart broke for the first time.
I hoped you would choose me,
But you chose her instead,
We,
There was no "we" anymore.

From that day till the 31st of December,
I've cried,
Lost all sense of control,
Made worse choices,
Asked questions that will never be answered.
I struggled,
Struggled to let go of you.

Every song is a memory of you,
Every sight I relate to you,
Every day I think of you,
Still do.
And every night I dream of you,
Still do.
I made you my everything,
When I was, am nothing to you.

It's 2012,
My head wants to move ahead,
My heart is stuck on 2011,
I'm stuck on you,
And you're stuck on her,
As you should be.

Happy New Year, I love you.
And even if you wont ever say this back to me, I don't & won't regret saying this. 
I'll say it again & again. 
I love you, 
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I still love you.
Happy New Year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment