Sunday, January 29, 2012

University.

A sudden thought popped through my head "I miss you". OK! Snap out of it, starting uni in about 8 hours time, which means in 8 hours time I should stop thinking that way. But hey I said think, dont mean I'll stop feeling that way trolololololol!!!

Ah gosh it's strange that I'm having mini butterflies in my stomach at the thought that I'm about to start a new chapter in my life. UNIVERSITY. That is one big word if you asked me. I've always been firm with what I had wanted to do, Psychology. It had always been that, never a second option, but I never imagined that I'd already be where I've dreamed all these years. A part of me is a little afraid that maybe I'm making the wrong decision but I'm pretty sure this is what I want.

Too late to turn back now? Nah I won't regret this, this is what I want. And this time I will work for it.

P.s - I have to wear formal everyday for the next 3 years. Are you friggin kidding me?

The face i make when i wear formal wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment