Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Detached.

Is it too mean to want to severe all ties with people you used to know and or were even considered "close" to? Ever get that feeling where you see some person pop up on your conversation list and you just roll your eyeballs and pray to god they don't talk to you? I hate having those feelings, it just spells asshole all over me. Not saying or denying the fact that I am, just wish that I didn't have to think that way.

Often times I see other people have gatherings and meetings with their old friends from primary, high school, college and I begin to wonder, where the hell are my friends from then? I'm not sure if I'm really trouble by the thought of not having good, old friends or just puzzled by why I do what I do. In all honesty, I'd love to keep friends close but on the other hand I just don't have much faith in humanity in the sense that you never know who you're with, everyone is rotten at the core. What to do? What to do?

Brain jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment