Wednesday, April 25, 2012

That Moment.

That horrible yet funny moment when the person you likes asks you about a quote you put on your personal message bubble that's relates to "love". I don't know if I should be overjoyed or just roll down laughing. So I'm on a Mindy Glenhill loop and one of the songs called "All The Pennies" had a line like this.

"Could not make me love you any better"

And it's stuck in my head so I put that as my status then it happens. "Love who?" you ask. Sometimes....I wonder if you're waiting for me to say you just to throw you off la. Sometimes I feel like messing with you by saying "You", but I still am not that crazy yet...YET. Maybe I should!

But on a side note : I'm beginning to wonder, can you like a stranger? I mean I'm starting to see that I never got to know you much. And that's scary cause... shouldn't I know? Pfft...women thoughts.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment