Monday, April 2, 2012

Who Would Have Known?

What began as awkward, turned into an epicly hilarious scene. I still can't wrap my head around it. Just an itty bitty lie won't hurt? It's for the greater good right? Hahahahahahaha! *shakes head* The things you do.... nobody I've known so far has come close. Oh gosh, "Impulsive". I believe that's one thing I needed to be "Un-Jane". So thanks. =) Funny to think you've actually helped me figure out a lot of things whether you realize it or not. This may be weird to say but in all honesty, you will always make my day. Can't stop laughing even now hahahahahahahahahaha. XD

P.s - Thank you for still being friends with me, guess you will always be that best friend from college huh? =D

P.p.s - I wouldn't have it any other way. =)

This was the closest i could find to what i loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment