Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How Long Is Forever?

Lately I've been really addicted to DC Comics, Marvel and anything that has Batman & Robin in it. It's so interesting how some people can create stories and characters, I can't help but be mesmerised by these artists. And the art, the details, artists are truly truly amazing.

"How long is forever?"

This title is based on time travelling episodes from Teen Titans. And for some reason this quote is stuck in my head. I do wonder why. There's nothing special about it but it makes me smile. Maybe it's because it shows me that every small thing now will affect the future. Also that so many things will be different in the future even if we plan it. I'm so fascinated with how time and choices are closely intertwined.

P.s - Lately I have the urge to smile all the time. =)

Earth Hour Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment