Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Starting off again for the 3rd time =)

Funny i was about to type my title when the words "Women's Rights" popped up below the box and i'm like what the heck??!! Well yeah maybe one day when i do get bored-er than usual i'll give a whole speech on women's rights but not today.
Today i'm gonna just be talking about how i managed to get myself to restart my blog that's been here since 2009!!!!

1st attempt - The year was 2009, was bored. Under the influence of some friends i got me self a blog. Getting myself a blog meaning i set up an account, went WHEEEEE~~~~ then abandoned it like how a mother abandons their new born child just that this child doesn't grow at all and stays there forever. Come to think about it blogs are better than children hahahaha *2 thumbs up*

2nd attempt - The year was 2010, yet again was bored. (readers, you'll eventually figure that i come back to the "i was bored" excuse a whole lot cause well I WAS!) This time a made a bit more progress. I actually set up the design, thought about what to put as my header, yada-yada, and i made my first post. (p.s - something smells like ikan masin) Said something about posting something again ngeh.... well for you all who know me, procrastination kicked in...

Which brings me here (2011/today)
3rd attempt - I'm kick starting the blog again!!! And yes i'm doing this again cause i'm bored =) And of course i'm gonna promise i'll write again and blabberblabberbla. Don't hope that much for it. I plan to make it a weekly effort though, is that good enough? Or maybe i'll post more than once a day like how i wish i could write everything on facebook but the bloody thing has a limit on word count. LIMIT TO WORDS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? ARE THEY TRYING TO SILENCE PEOPLE LIKE ME? but anyway yeah i get distracted very easily.

Well i'll end this thingy here. Till i get bored again =)

Over and out, from the very pessimistic hug hater.

No comments:

Post a Comment