Monday, December 12, 2011

Alright?

?

Will everything be alright? I always ask this question, the answer never varies much. It's never alright but it's never all that bad either. I remember a question you asked me once, if you had been in the same situation as me what would i do? I answered.... well at least i think i said i wouldn't change a thing and still be the same. I guess i lied? I didn't mean to.... just that there are too many things i fear. Is it my fault? Well maybe but that's always been me. Guess i'll know soon enough again. Like someone once told me, don't think so much la! XD What's to come will come right? =)

My heart beats faster than it should,
"Harness my heart and be still now",
That's what the song said.
A mask.
Time to put it on again?
Or shall i go without it?
Would it be alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment