Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fever.


WOKAY! So...... i've been getting increasingly creepy on how much i like a person. Yeah.... I BLAME IT ON THE FEVER!!!!!! XD But yeah for some reason being sick leaves me with too much time alone with my thoughts and that always spells trouble for females. Funny how one second i'm all in love with this guy and another i'm slapping my face going "WHAT CHU THINKING BITCH?" yeah... somewhere along those lines. But really i've been having these bipolar incidents a lot. maybe i'm bipolar? *gasp!* Okay, okay i admit i'm nuts. But really? Think hard and very justly, what woman isn't? =D Ngeh don't matter.

Sometimes i just wanna call him up and say i love you, sometimes i feel like kicking myself in the ass for liking him. End of the day it still falls down on the fact that i like you very very much. Nothing else to it. But he's taken and he's happy. And i'm..... well i'm still in the "moving on" phase. But it's all good. =)

The temperature's rising,
Your nose is stuck,|
A cough forms at each intake of breath.
I'm sick.
Love sick?
Now i'm just pushing it.
=D


Playing : Selena Gomez - Hit The Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment