Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Japan shortened.


So I've been in Japan for 3 days now and it's been awesome, the food is just to die for and the view... Well let's just say its a male with raging hormones greatest dream. So man uberly short pants and skirts and exposed skin in the cold weather, and the shoes good god the shoes are beautiful! Will upload photos once I get back to Malaysia cause I'm blogging from my I pod right now and I'm getting a cramp in my right shoulder cause I'm typing all this under freaking heavy futon. So yeah that's it for now still haven't played with snow though.

On a side note : I realise that I really mean nothing to you, but its just not a good enough reason for me to let go of these feeling I have for you. What would it take for me to make you nothing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment