Saturday, December 10, 2011

Maybe I'm Just Insane?


I find my thoughts floating back to you, why? Why? WHY? I don't mean to, but you're always there on my mind. Everything i see leads me back to you. It seems as though i still can't let go, I'm sorry. I didn't lie when i said i'm happy if you are, but i just wished that i'd be the one to make you happy, even when i know i can't. I'm too selfish. Too selfish. Maybe i'll wait, but for how long? And wouldn't that mean that i'm just waiting for you to fall? I don't want that. I don't know. I don't know what i'm saying. I always say that women are all crazy, well this is proof that i'm no exception. What i'd give to turn time back and say what i really felt at the start and did what i wanted to instead of holding my foolish pride. But what are the chances? Nothing stops, not now not ever.


I'm head over heels in love with you,
Or at least i think i am.
Maybe i'm just insane?
Insane would be an understatement.
I still wait,
I still hope,
One day,
You'll change your mind.
And that i'll be right here saying i told you so,
Play hard to get,
But still give you all my heart.
Foolish dreams for a foolish girl.
I am foolish.
I am insane.
I am in love.
In love with you.


Playing : James Blunt - I Really Want You.

No comments:

Post a Comment