Friday, December 9, 2011

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.


"To leave". What does it mean "to leave" ? Is it to step foot into a new world? Is it to run away? Or is it a way to create space between all that is yours and yourself? It can be all of this, yet none of it. Reasons, reasons. Are they that important when it comes to leaving? Shouldn't what matter be whether you'll be staying or leaving?

I may be having a small trip. Not too far, but no where close. It's a place i love yet now i dread to go. Why? Why is it that i feel like holding back from having an experience not many will have? Again with the reasons! All i can come down to now is that, i don't want to leave because i'm afraid of what i might miss out here. I understand well that not leaving will be a loss of opportunity as well but i can't help it. The dread i feel in my heart, i haven't lost hope? Yes and no. Some part of me wants to believe things can change in a blink of an eye but another tells me that i just want to have as many memories as i can.

I feel torn. Truth is, if i stay, nothing will change. If i go, i may open my eyes to newer things. But that tiny spark of hope underlying in my heart. Curse it! But when i think about it, it's not like i'm leaving forever am i? It's just...
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.


Tonight I wished,
Just a little bit,
For you to be here with me.
To hug me,
To be mine to kiss.
A fantasy i made that will never be fulfilled,
So i pray you enter my dreams,
To stay till morning shatters that world.
I don't wanna miss a thing,
I don't wanna miss you.
Yet,
Like a fool,
I wish on.

No comments:

Post a Comment