Saturday, March 24, 2012

Assumptions And The Obvious.

How can you differentiate between one person just being him/herself and if one person is actually going out of their way to catch your attention?

Actions are, obviously not as clear as words. They leave too big a gap for misinterpretations & assumptions. But sometimes, that action expresses an intent and or emotion that is clear as day.

The fear & embarrassment of making the wrong assumptions Vs The fear & regret of letting an obvious message pass by. This has always been a major conflict within those who are as I would put it "emotionally interested" in another. How do we know for sure that there is "chemistry" and the flirting process is on the go?

There is always the option of asking straight out, but I'm not one to have those kind of guts. It's as my teacher would term it - "Un-Jane". (Still have to figure out how to make myself Un-Jane). It would clarify a lot of things but surely it would cause awkwardness which is unneeded. So I'll yet again leaves life to chance.

Being "Friendly", "Too Friendly" & just plain thinking too much. I wish things were in black and white.... But then again, where would the fun be if you can't keep secrets? =)

Ps - Psychological tests are so freaking awesome!!!

Pps - Related to this post, It was something strange to me, but really who does that? Actions interpreted would show that you want me to notice you, but what if there is nothing to be interpreted? Anyway, thank you Zaidah for coming late hahahahaha! This thing's making me wear that stupid smile again. =)

A random photo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment