Monday, March 12, 2012

Past.

Why is it that when we're sick we tend to think about the past? I mean.... ok maybe it's just me. See thing is, I should be worried about what I've missed in class, what opportunities I'll be missing because I can't go out.(13th & 14th is fundraising day but i can't perform on stage with my condition D=) also I should be worried about the upcoming quizzes and my ptptn and presentations but no..... I'm stuck here with all the time in the world thinking about him.

Shit. I know I've been fine for some time now given uni and all, but now that my mind is left free to wonder, it decides to open almost sealed doors. Scumbag brain........

For some reason, you're always there on my mind! Come to think of it..... Why? I still can't figure it out you know, what is it about you that I miss so much? Is it the fact that you were once my best friend? Or is it because I simply miss your company? Or is it because I felt played when you decided to choose someone else? I still ask so many questions, when will I let them go? Sigh...... Doesn't matter, it still falls down to the same fact.

I lost, I ruined everything between us, and you? I think you don't care anymore, or maybe you never did.

Ps - being sick makes you depressed as hell!
I think I know the ceiling better now

No comments:

Post a Comment