Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sick Days & Mad Nights.

Woke up in intervals of 15 to 20 to 30 minutes up till 5.30am last night. My body wants to sleep but somehow the minute i get into a deep sleep, one part of my body would send a sharp pain up my spine and there went my sleep. Either that or it was too hot or too cold. And it'd take me a hell of a long time of rolling around and changing positions to get into a comfortable spot which lasts for 30 minutes max.

Another asshole of a thing was some fucking scumbag mosquito decided to visit around 4am ish. And that was when I almost made it into a long deep sleep. Bit me on the hand... Fine I was too tired to bother. BUT THEN!!!! It decided to swirl around my ears making that fucking annoying sound! And I snapped! Sprayed my room with half a can of mosquito repellent while cursing the whole mosquito race. Only after that did I manage to sleep in peace! Gosh! Please be over soon...

Woke up feeling shittier than the day before. The pain I felt brought me to tears. Couldn't stop myself from crying the whole morning. My body hurts when I move and it hurts when I am standing still. I have to think twice before I sit down on the freaking toilet bowl! I don't know what to do with my body. Everything I do hurts. My throat hurts as well. And it seems I will not be graced with sleep. D'= help me....

Ps - even 9gag cant help sooth the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment