Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Studied! + The Matrix

Managed to make notes and remember some shit for an upcoming quiz, i must say not bad hahahaahahahahaha. I think today must have been the first time in a looong while that i actually exhausted my brain studying! But now that i think of it.... oh god i have so much to study! Intro Psych quiz on Monday and Bio Psych quiz on Thursday. GAH! I have to get ready! .....tomorrow.... XD

Meanwhile, i've been spending every night watching movies, and i know... i know... i shouldn't sleep late bladidiblabla but i can't help it! I just need some midnight awesome. Watched The Matrix yesterday...well technically this morning and i was reminded of how awesome it was!

Mission for tonight : Watch Matrix Reloaded =D

Kay gotta get back to pretending to study =D Till i write or type again!

Awesome 3 in 1 DVD is awesome! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment