Sunday, March 25, 2012

Please, Just Tell Me.

Had that awesome hype of talking to many people at once. I know.... loser much. hahahahahaha!

As always you surprise me when you do talk to me, for some reason I always assume you'll never talk to me again. I really want to apologize to you, but I can't say this to you directly. I'm sorry for not initiating any conversations with you, I truly am. It's just that, I've always been the one to start before, guess I just don't want to be hurt anymore, neither do I want you to think of me as an annoyance.

I still smile like an idiot when you talk to me, but know that those feelings are not as strong as they used to be. No. Perhaps they are still strong, but I've just come to accept and let go of that past we had. I can't explain it, but it feels different-ish? *shrugs & smiles*

But one thing though, I loved to talk to you because we never held anything back from each other. Maybe you see it as a private matter, if so then I understand. But if you're not telling me simply because you're worried that it may hurt me in any way, please don't worry. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's her. You can just tell me straight out, really don't worry. I'd rather be hurt than lied to or hidden from. But I won't be hurt anymore. So please, just tell me, there's no need to hide anything. =)

I've already accepted =)

No comments:

Post a Comment