Sunday, February 5, 2012

2 Thing On My Mind.

Been cleaning the house up big time, found a lot of old funny things that I will not mention here. Anyway what's on my mind is.... What do I do? An idea can never stop growing and now I'm pretty freaked. I was a fool not to see so here's the price I must pay? I don't know, too many things unknown. Sigh.....

On a side note, found this awesomely depressing line from a book.

"Burned beneath my eyelids is an image of the two of you together. And with that I cannot sleep."

Where do I get such depressing reading material? Anyway.... Did you just reply me? It has been a while hasn't it? I wish you would acknowledge my existence but then I don't as well. I'm still pretty much stuck =)

Edited photo, i don't have them skydiver blue chucks but i want em

Original photo

No comments:

Post a Comment