Friday, February 24, 2012

Orientation - Drama Night.

No class today, but for the sake of my beloved group 3 aka FREEDOM!! I went to uni to find that all I had to do was sit there and do nothing once again hahahahaha! It's a wonder how I managed to elude dancing and making loads of props, but then again we're talking about THE Jane right? Hahahahahaha

Had singing practice with Caryn, Bryan and Hong Kai. Zaidah tagged along today and she can sing but she won't perform with us! Damn woman! Still thinking on my solo, should I do "Fix You" by Coldplay or "Misguided Ghosts" by Paramore or OR crazier yet get Bryan to learn He is We songs which would be awesome awesome awesome! But..... Probably sticking to Coldplay.XD I know, I'm very undecidedly decided. What sense am i making? Hahahahahaha

Drama Night was awesome!!!! I helped to narrate the whole story. By the way we were doing The Ugly Duckling, or in my version the ugly duckface! Main theme was the 90's, so we had.....

Spice Girls - tell me whatchu want whatchu really really want, so i'll tell you what i want what i really really want, i wanna! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna blabladidyblarbladeedoofledeidumboobob Trololololololol!!

And Backstreet Boys - Everybody now~ yeah yeah! Rock your bodeh now, yeah yeah~ everybody now, BACK! STREETS BACK! ALRIGHT! Dumdadadumdadadadumdadadum! Dumdadadumdadadadumdadadum!!

Sang in a guys voice and well I guess that went well? Hahahaha least they didn't throw paper balls at us. (they actually threw paper balls at bad performances, can you believe that?) Overall.... I'd say 8/10 for today's activity but 17/10 for our group work and to how much fun I had =D

K after I find some Secondhand Serenade songs I'm gonna pass out. Goodnight world =)

Awesome lecturers at uni =)

No comments:

Post a Comment