Friday, February 10, 2012

Calmed Heart.

I don't get it,
What is it about you that calms all my storms just like a soothing breeze?
My heart that was before unfocused turns relieved when I talk to you.
We talk about things that tear my heart to bits and yet...
I feel happy.

It's a strange mixture indeed,
Like drinking alcohol,
Tastes horrible but that warm feeling you get stays within.
Maybe that bittersweet feeling I've been having has finally turned sweeter.
I'd like to think of it that way.

I know I still love you,
But I know you love her so.
And I guess that makes the equation that is me, right.
I'm still confused as to why you're so important to me.
Perhaps you were my first love,
I don't know yet.

In time I'll see more clearly,
In time I'll learn to not want to need you.
In time I'll change "I LOVE you" to "I LOVED you".
Just watch me.
=)
the Light ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment