Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Friends?

Need more distractions in my life. Uni alone isn't enough yet, well... Classes haven't started so it technically doesn't count right? Sigh.... Occasionally I have these thoughts whereby I question my role as a friend. I often don't keep in contact with people that matter unless I like the person, like like like the person, do I make sense? Hahahaha

Anyway, I don't bother contacting or even just giving a simple hi to the people I used to hang out with. Then I begin to wonder, would people still remember me? Let alone call me a friend? It disturbs me occasionally how I can not care. I blame the fact that I ding have any freedom, but really that's my own fault isn't it?

That's probably the same reason why I lost. Sigh..... I'll just have to live with that and hope that I'll get over it soon.

Lately I've become lady sighs-a-lot. Sigh....goodnight =)

More and more words that I wished I had said, would say, should say....still want to say. Someone slap me hard...

Words, words, words

No comments:

Post a Comment