Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't Mess With Sundays.

Ready for another day? Gah..... So tiring. I wonder what's in store for me today.

I've already missed 2 days of orientation and from what i heard, the seniors are pretty pissed that a lot of people didn't show. I mean come on...... Saturday and Sunday's are off days for everyone! Especially Sunday! Sleepers gotta sleep, nerds gotta nerd, Christians gotta church, procrastinators gotta try to not procrastinate. It's a day where people get things done wouldn't you say so? And I'm not saying orientation is a waste, but there are other priorities at hand. So orientation is without a doubt out of the picture. Just hope the seniors wont give me shit later today.

As fun as orientation is, it's taking the life outta me but it's only for a few more days.... Hold on, hold on......=)

Ps - is it really that hard just to say "hi" again? My Answer : Yes, yes it is.

Goodnight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment