Friday, November 18, 2011

Change.


So i'm gonna be an ass and blame my sudden mood swing on my monthly realization of being female XD. Had breakfast with Dickson and Hafriz today, god knows when i'm ever gonna see them again. And while we were talking i realized, i missed Looney. All of them, Hafriz, Ranjiv, Vijay, Ally, Adi, Peter, Dickson, Alyssa. I was only truly close with 2 of them, but somehow i miss all of them. I think i've just been stuck in drama for too long that i forgot what it was like to have a breather. To be insulted and have fun and letting loose. Mostly... i miss having a guy friend. I mean i sorta do have them but not as close as i want it to be, too many complications attached to the ones i'm around. Why a guy? Well... i've always been more inclined to talk to guys than i am to girls. I have Susu to talk to but.... it's just not the same, it's not different.

Generally i miss the company of people who insult me and i insult back as a form of entertainment. Sarah & Helen have that, that's why i'm so close to them. The rest... i'm sad to say...don't qualify. I mean in my own opinion. I need a challenge for a group of friends not mere listeners, people who know their shit and can make me feel like a million bucks when they insult me to the core. I can't wait for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment