Thursday, November 10, 2011

Irresponsible.

Patients i have is running out,
Stop expecting so much out of me.
It may be too much to say but i've done a whole damn lot!
Don't you fucking bring that tone down on me.
Anger trapped at my throat,
Unable to express what i think,
It accumulates and whirls in my head.
My head's about to explode!
If i was a free person i'd take all the blame,
But i am not.
And i stand alone in a space for 5,
I am confused,
I am a follower that mindlessly does what i'm told,
I cannot lead,
I have no initiative.
No.
I know,
I am,
IRRESPONSIBLE.
So stop hoping i'll change.




The World Issues Conference is coming up this Saturday, it's freaking driving me insane. I can't wait for it to be over. I can't wait for this semester to end! I can't wait to escape....I can't wait to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment