Sunday, November 20, 2011

Free.

Ever had one of those talks that made it harder for you to breathe yet you smile on? And behind that smiling face is someone who knows everything but can't bring themselves to say it all out? Every time i bring that subject up, i feel like crying. When can i ever be free? I don't know, but when i am, i know, i'll lose my mind. No more worrying about others, no more holding back, no more regrets, no more. I want to stand on my own and disappear. Lead a life where no one knows who i am, get a change of look. Do all the crazy things i want to do, but what are the chances of that happening?

To be free,
What does it take?
To live each day without a worry,
Without a fear of wrong judgment.
These chains,
Invisible but present.
Evilly daunting,
Constantly reminding me of the things i've lost because of them.
I hate these chains,
But they are not mine to break.
I don't believe i can break these chains,
I don't believe,
Nothing will help loosen them,
Time...
Time, i can't wait any longer,
So what are you waiting for?
For me to fight?
Maybe.
Tell me,
How do you fight when you don't believe?


No comments:

Post a Comment