Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Am John Appleseed.

For those of you who're wondering why the heck have i changed my name on Facebook and Skype. Here's the scoop as to why i, Asyikin Jane, have transformed into a John Appleseed.

So while waiting for my mom to come pick me up from college, i decided to hang out with Amanda cause well.... she's fun! So i'm using my new IPod...(Will tell story of this for my birthday post that's waaaaay overdue) yeah...and Amanda asks me about the IPod message thingy that you can use with wifi or something like that? Yeah i still can't use it, anyway, the name present was John Appleseed and i was like "Who the hell is John Appleseed?" then she just starts laughing. I thought nothing of it at first until Amanda called me John Appleseed on FB and it hit me like....like.....the freaking typhoon i experienced earlier today! Yes, the weather was crazy, the videos will be up as soon as i can load em up to youtube =D It was some awesome crap, anyway.... Yeah i stray off easily. So she said even my initials kinda match! And i'm like......

FROM HENCE FORTH, I SHALL BE KNOWN AS
"JOHN APPLESEED"!!!!

*fuck yeah face* Even changed my photo to this one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH my teacher got so confused cause like...WHO THE FUCK IS JOHN?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHA

Will update on the funny posts on FB i got about me being a dude hahahaha.
John Appleseed, whoever you really are, you've made my day you really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment