Sunday, November 27, 2011

Guts

Had to find a picture of guts that wasn't too disturbing =D

You know, i think i used to have bigger guts. I used to do the corniest things just to talk to someone i really wanted to talk to. Ohhhh trust me, i was super daring once. I'm not gonna say what i did.. cause...well.... then i can't re-use it!! TEEHEE! But yeah, things were easier back then when i never really considered the consequence of my actions, but then again, why do i keep holding myself back now? I think the past year has really really scarred me to the extent that i've literally made the "I won't make a move until you make a move" line my freaking motto. Gosh! This is bad cause it brought about another debate in my head. I say i'm not gonna make the first move, fine. But what happens when the other person is thinking the same way? Then you end up not talking cause you expect the other person to be the first to start a conversation and it becomes so awkward cause you'll have one of those, "you start, no you start, no you start" moments. But the problem is.....THIS ARGUEMENT WILL BE HELD IN YOUR MINDS AND NOT OUT LOUD! Then the worst part of it all is that you'll start having these depressing thoughts going through your head like "Crap, this person doesn't care" or "I mean nothing to them" and it goes on and on and it develops into an insane bottled up emotion that leads you to JUMP OFF THE LEDGE! no...no... ok that was too much but you get what i mean right? Where'd all my guts go? I really need it back cause i'm not only doing it to certain people i'm applying that motto to everyone! Do you know how bad that is? I'm isolating myself from people again. Wonder if it's cause college is ending and i just wanna break off from the people i once knew. I really need to stop that, and i'm working on it i guess? I need my guts back ASAP or i shall resort to EATING GUTS!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
I ZOMBIE I OMNOMNOM YOUR GUTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment