Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Heart.

Heart of a Realist.

My Heart skips a beat when i see you,
My Heart still longs to talk to you,
My Heart wants to reach out to yours,
  Yes, I still like you.
My Heart feels light to know you're alright,
My Heart is grabbed by panic to know you're not,
  Of course I still care for you.
My Heart does not & will not crumble as it did,
At least i hope it won't.
I'm building a heart for a Realist,
One that refuses to hope,
And i'm getting there.

Just one thing though,
Can i still hope to be your friend?
My Heart would like that very much.
For at least then,
I can have peace at mind knowing you're happy,
Or that i can help relieve you of stress.
Yes,
Yes,
My Heart would love that very much indeed.


P.S - Yes i am fully aware the picture i used is some heart with a bypass or something like that...IT MEANS NOTHING!!!!  I just wanted a nicely drawn heart really quick *COUGHlazytolookforniceronesCOUGH* Yeah..... I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!! Pfft!

No comments:

Post a Comment