Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dodging Hurts.

Now that i'm down from that weird high, i can post something relatively sane but undoubtedly emo as usual =D
Sometimes we get so caught up in out own dilemmas, our own drama, our own little world that we sorta forget that we're not the only ones who has to go through this crap. And sometimes, it's worse for others, so who are we to whine and complain about the situation we're in? But it'd be totally unfair to say that we must keep it in and pray to god we don't burst in the near future.We can but merely express those feelings through whatever healthy means there is. For me it's blogging and listening to depressing music and occasionally filling some close buddy's ears with tractor loads worth of emotional mayhem/CRAP. I sincerely thank all those who've taken time out to even give a dipping shit about my life. You have no idea how much i appreciate it.


But even with all those outlets...somehow i can't seem to totally bring myself to do what i should. I admit i'm very weak in the emotional department and a rather big hypocrite when it comes to many things. But as a human i am flawed. I'm sorry i can't bring myself to be a better person.


Boyce Avenue's cover of Blink182's song I Miss You is simply beautiful. (SCROLL DOWN!) This song has always somehow been at the back of my head for a lil more than a month now as it speaks my mind in a less insane-female manner. Sigh... but it doesn't matter what i think or want now does it? It never has. 
  
Dodging is funny,
You kinda have that WHOOPS! face then dodge.
But after sometime,
Dodging just hurts.
Because,
I'm dodging you.



Where are you? and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always  
This sick, strange darkness  
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides 
Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?  
Stop this pain tonight...

Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
I miss you, miss you
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head  
I miss you, miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment