Friday, November 4, 2011

Distant.

Today, i once again realize that....i can never be part of that perfect picture. How can i if it was already perfect? You were all there, we were in the same room but i was a million miles away. I used to think novelist were exaggerating when they explained how it felt like to not belong, they weren't. It feels cold, you smile and laugh but inside you just feel like dying. I hate this feeling, it feels like i'm struggling to belong somewhere that i shouldn't. Maybe it's just me, i don't know, but thinking about this pisses me off so much. With my parents talking about my freedom, university, financial aid and whatever crap, my temper can shoot sky high any moment.

Sigh... i'm really losing it these days, i can't sleep right, even with 8 hours of sleep i have no energy at all for the day, i can't think right, the only comfort i have is i eat right...though i wonder if i'm taking my stress out in food form... gotta get it together...seriously.


Far away,
Far from me.
Where you are,
I cannot see.
Down this turning comes another,
And another.
And all i see is another long road,
But never the destination i desire.
I have my sight set too far,
My gas has run out,
My feet are tattered and scarred,
My heart is dry and torn.
But you're a million miles away.
Always and still are.

No comments:

Post a Comment