Sunday, November 6, 2011

Liars & Lies.

Lies. What are lies? Are they but something you tell to protect someone? Or just words you utter to save your own ass? Can lies ever be for good? I'm beginning to doubt it. Lies, a twist of words, a fabrication of the unreal, a cowards way of life. Despicable and repulsive. Truth is, I can take lies as long as they don't end up hurting anyone, but let's be realistic, when do lies never hurt someone? So i just smile and take it in, but somewhere deep down in the corner of my mind and heart, i'm so so afraid. I mean, how can i not be? Liars only know how to fabricate stories, and take whatever trust that is given to them and manipulate it.

Maybe i'm suspecting too much, but really, how can i not when so many point at that direction? I can't help but feel scared around people like you. How can i trust someone who seems to have too many unbelievable situations wrapped around them? This is not a bloody TV series, this is reality! And yes these situations may occur in reality but not, i swear on my life, NOT to one person in such a short span of time. And with every story told, someone tells me that's way to funky too be true. And i'm caught in a dilemma of whether i should trust you or do i look at the signs and heed the warnings. Why are you doing this?

I don't know what to think of you, you are excellent, talented and just brilliant, but i don't know you. At least i don't think i do. I know only what you want me to know of you and god knows if any of it is even real. You're driving me insane and this feeling sucks, it feels like my heart is about to sink, it feels like danger. I can't look at you without seeing lies, i can't talk to you without having the letters "L-I-A-R" spelled out in my mind. I have half of my mind set on just grabbing you and screaming at you "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU REALLY?". Do you get your kicks out of seeing people trusting you and just believing what you say? Do you? I grow wary for my own safety when i'm around you, tell me, how can a liar mean well?

If you lie, means you have something to hide. If you have something to hide, means you've done something wrong. If you've done something wrong, how can you be good? At first i thought "Whatever, it may just be a rumor." I refused to believe it at first. Then the comments began to come in from people who have never seen you in their whole life and that's where it hit me. ANYONE CAN LIE. It doesn't matter how long you've known a person or how well you know a person, the person can still lie to you. Because at the end of the day what you know about them is whatever information they fuel you with. Maybe i'm getting tired of listening, i don't know. But these thoughts won't go away and neither will this fear i have towards you.



I can't believe you, hence i can't trust you, but somehow i want to. But it's too late, a thought planted will grow, and sadly i can never trust you like i would anymore. This is a brick wall you chose to build and if it is my fault for not trusting, i'm sorry but i can't undo these words. I can't block these ideas, i can't stop these thoughts.

There are too many things i have on my mind and i can't get them all down. It's eating at me...But in the end all i want to know is "Who are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment