Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To A Fellow Retard Bastie!

To be honest i wanted to have this super.awesome.mindblating.heartstopping.viciouslyinsane.otherworldly.jawdropping blog post about your birthday and i wanted to use the blog post to make it up to you for actually..... dare i day it, FORGETTING YOUR BIRTHDAY. I'm really sorry woman but i did. Forgive me? I started the blog with bundles and bundles of enthusiasm, i was like "YEAH! I'm gonna do this shit!" but you know.... i just kinda you know got lazy as usual heh... So i'm just gonna cut to the chase and say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH LOIS DORAI!!!


Yes if you're wondering at this point, i did intentionally find the worst photo you had on Facebook >=)
Don't you just love me? hahahahaha

I find it ironic that i made such a fuss and merajuk-ed about you forgetting my birthday (which you claim you really you didn't, you just saw the wrong month pfft + yeah i'm never letting that go hahahaha but i knew you actually didn't), and i end up forgetting yours instead! Oh yeah i suck as a friend hands down. So the using the blog plan failed but to make it up to you, you can give me a flying kick if you want and insult the heck outta me when you do see me =D sound ok?


Warning this next part contains love
i do have a heart!!!

Strangers we were once, simple people who walked past each other exchanging only but a mere smile, only and only if necessary. Never did it cross our minds, or at least it's safe to say mine that we would ever be friends. Correction - best friends. Spending 5 years together in high school, it's funny to think we hadn't hit it off even in Form 1 maybe it was cause we were in different classes then. Hmm... i'm flipping through all the year books now and we weren't in the same class until form 3 and guess what? According to our 2008 year book we were in 4 BESTARI! hahahahah ah retarded Bukit Jalil....

Anyway so fine, the chances of us really getting to know each other was actually 3 years but that never happened, i still can't wrap my head around the thought of how was it we never really talked until Form 5. But when we did, it felt like we had known each other for as long as we lived and that we grew up together! What are the odds of that happening? Better still our moms know each other? SAY WHAAAAATTT? Freaking small world right? I don't remember how we started talking but i sure as hell never regretted talking to this "pengawas" kononnya hahahahahaha

Oh the insane things we did, me, you, helen and steph. It ranged from the average student... well with a tad bit o' rebelliousness and convict prone personalities
- The screaming, the "annoying the teachers", the wall-table-floor-randomplaces graffiti, the patrolling the school like a baus

To the reenactment and the use of movie quotes accompanied by uncontrolled singing
- Lord of The Rings, Pirates of The Caribbean, OH OH 300!!!! THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!! It's My Life by Bon Jovi, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith.

To the downright maniacally insane suggestion and creations
- the eclipse of the butt, the quadsquinted, Bobbin' Hood, Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your bear, just to name a few.

Insane i say, freaking insane, and of course there were the secrets and the insults and more insults and sarcasm. All this put together really made my high school years and you're one big part to thank for that. So thank you and i love you Sarah for making my life a whole new level of awesome, what would i do without you? Happy Birthday again =)


Anyway here are a few pics of the stupeed things we did that always puts a smile on me face. Hope it puts a smile on your face as well cause since you're so freaking far away i can't be there to actually put a freaking smile myself. Loving you will always be me =)

The Uglies. One of the many XD


The Stupids. Two way binoculars?

The Crazies. Ironwoman and Femalegatron.

The Downright Hilarious. Quadsquinting=)
And here i thought this was gonna be a short pathetic post, I THINK NOT! See Sarah this is how much i love you, i've just taken up about 2 hours of my time (Not that i have anything to do anyway) writing this blog post specially for you. Hope you enjoyed it HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment