Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nothing.


So the last post was a lil on the pissy side... yeah .... yeah.... But i kinda figured why i you know got pissed, guess i was pissed cause it dawned on me on a whole new level that i will never be that person i once was even if i wanted it to be. Even the littlest role can't be me anymore. It'll never be the same and those spots i once was or was close to have been filled up. And the waves came rushing back to my shore, crashing and pulling my strength away and soon, as you have made me, there will be nothing.

When i still had something,
I wanted nothing.
But now i know how nothing tastes like,
I don't want it.
Now i want something, anything,
But then, it's just not enough anymore.
I want more,
I want what was,
I want what can't be.
But there's nothing i can do to change that.
So i turn into nothing.
Tonight,
I can't smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment