Monday, October 10, 2011

Awaiting February.

February,
I yearn your arrival,
With you comes the end,
With you comes relief.

January,
I await your emptiness,
Bringing forth time to rethink,
Bringing forth space to open new doors.

December,
I welcome your finale,
Forcing the closure of one story,
Forcing the closure of my heart.

November,
I will embrace you with open arms,
Hoping for a shift in winds,
Hoping for something better than what's in my heart.

October,
I dwindle in you,
Finding the truth behind each face,
Finding my way through it all.

September,
I release you,
Just as i must let go,
August,July,June,May,April,March,February,January,December,November,October,September & August once more.

More than One Year,
All for nothing?
Nay,
I mustn't think so,
For too late the clock has written it's testaments.

If so,
I can but only pray,
February,
Steal me away from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment