Thursday, October 27, 2011

Forgetting.

Yay! Everything is so damn red and pink!!!! yes that way sarcastic. I just thought i'd make a change to the blow and hopefully you know... the topics would change to more interesting stuff that you people can relate to...then again...meh! i think i'll keep it all like this MUHA!



I just realized, i wanted to say how many days have i been off my own brand of "crack", but i didn't jot the days down! Such an improvement! Now that i don't keep track i don't miss it so much, i mean sure i have a lot of problems stopping my memories from flowing out no matter where i look but even that's been reduce. Thank god!!!

Everything seems to moving on just fine,
Now it all depends on how i handle the situation when it presents itself
.
Let's hope my brain works harder than my heart on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment