Thursday, October 20, 2011

ZOMG!

I just realized... looking back at my blog, only people who know whats going on in my life would actually know what the freaking hell i was talking about. Worse still, it's all almost about the same things, i posted up my freaking diary right here! Not that i have a diary but you get what i mean. And no i'm not gonna stop being selfish and not talk about what bothers me half of the time TEEHEE BECAUSE I CAN!

But yeah, anyway back to me, not that the topic ever left, i just freaked myself out. Well today i hung out with Dickson as usual and went totally bonkers with him and Emily during our choir practice by changing lyrics into lewd words, changing the tune of the song, pretending to be god.... yes we sorta did hahahaha. Ok so that was a quick summary of the day, but the gist of my post here is Brain Privacy. I can't give up details on what? who? why? where? how? and all but it goes along the lines of reading people like an open book.

Ever wondered what goes on in someone else's head? What if you could know most of the thoughts traveling around you? Cool? I say no! It's utterly freaky! I mean i can't read minds but you know how some stuff should just stay in one person's mind? yeah that sort of creepy. Anyhoo... is there a possibility that if you thought you knew what was in another person's head, you would act differently? Well yeah! you kinda would! My point being.... what if it's not real? Wouldn't that be like getting all your hopes up ready just to tear them down in the next second?
Sigh.... i can't explain it, more of i can't say this out.

To know what lies in the mind of others,
To believe you know what is hidden,
Especially when it involves emotions,
And you think you know it all,
The thought of it is promising,
But what if it's not real?
What then?
I've gotta get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment