Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tired and Wanting A Hug.

I'm really knocked out these days, I have no idea why i feel so tired. I've been getting enough sleep, i mean sure i sleep at 1am and all but i still get 6 hours of sleep and that's pretty good. Gosh...and the dreams i tell you they are just really prying me dry, last night i dreamt that i was dancing, not alone of course, it was as if somehow my dream brought me back to the night of prom. Sigh....not the best times of my life. It was a bittersweet dream, more bitter now i think.

I can't focus, i feel sleepy as hell, i just feel like getting out of where ever i am and just scream at the top of my lungs. Worse yet, i actually for the first time, want someone to hug me. I can't explain it, i just simply want someone who'll just hug me and let me say all the worst things about them and not let go. I want to be able to have someone i can break apart in front of without any consequences. Maybe...just maybe i'm about to bleed life hahahahahahaha explains the emotional breakdown right? But really, this is super bratty of me, but I want a hug, no, correction, i want that certain hug. The kind that'll make me break when it happens cause i won't on my own accord.

Please....February be swift. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment