Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fading Dreams.

What's the last thing I hear in my dreams?
Could I bring that out of my dreams and keep it as a memory?
Would it be changed to what I want?
Or is it still the same as it is?
As real as reality provides it?
Such a small fragment of my mind that's not even real,
Yet i hold onto it dearly.
Because no time can be turned back,
No lives can be relived,
No mistakes undone.
They say seeing someone in your dream,
Means they yearn for you.
But that's a lie for dreamers.

And as your voice,
Ever so little fades from my mind.
I can only stand here and let it happen.
It drives me insane knowing that one day it will seem like nothing had happened at all.
Was anything real at all?
One day i'll only see you in my dreams,
By then i wonder,
What of you will i remember?
Will it be an image of you?
Or your voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment