Friday, September 30, 2011

Freedom Ends.

Freedom ends.
NOOOOOOO..........!!!!! Aw man.... i can't believe time flew by so fast when i was having fun. Ah well good things aren't meant to last. Yesterday I went for the July Intake Party that i technically wasn't going to go to but kinda did cause well it's be the last time presumably for me to go crazy and stay out late for a very long time, and well....the crowd kinda sucked balls HAHAHAHAHA pfft! Malaysian crowds...dey no nou how tou parteh! *chinese accent*

What happened to the fun people of my generation? Not to be like super cocky and say we were awesome and all but compared to these newbies...WE KINDA ARE!!! These raw meats are quiet and all having their heads shoved up their techy asses. *If you're wondering, no i am not angry when i say all of this, just superbly puzzled and bizzared.* They're not fun or crazy or easy to get with, i'm not saying they're horrible people or anything they're just not fun. And personally that's just SAD! But ah well...life goes on right?

Anyway...we performed the songs Rocketeer - Far East Movement and Price Tag - Jessie J. Went pretty well i think... i think....hmm.... hahahahaha. Went to Club 9 after....one of the few weirdest things for me sigh... not my scene at all. Had great dinner well sorta, minus the panicking, thanks Dickson, again hahahahaha. Aaaaaaand the life of a prisoner starts in about...30 hours from now sigh.....

On a totally unrelated note I got stuck watching Teen Wolf...yeah.....call me a hypocrite cause when the trailers were flashing i was like "SHIT! ANOTHER ONE OF THESE CORNY THINGS?" then.....boredom got the better of me and i now find my self helplessly drooling over the main character TYLER POSEY!!!!! GYAH~~~~~ (pics below) Tell me that's not hot. Either that or i'm sucker for guys with nice smiles shit!!!! Anyway i'm out for now =)



No comments:

Post a Comment