Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy yet drifting.

Had an awesome midnight chat, had not had 3 hour long hilarious chats with people in a long time. I missed it truly so thank you Dickson for bringing that back for me. It was much needed.
College was ok...moral students made really nice videos this sem. Laughed my butt off watching those mini movies. Had a mind blasting and freaking interesting talk later in the day, thank you again =). Stayed back for L.I.V.E which made it even more awesome cause it added on to the dose of crazy i need.

I'm starting to think "life" for some reason is doing a strangely good job at cheering me up lately. Why is that?

Driving home from college was such a pain! It was jammed and i reached my house 2o minutes later than i normally would, it wasn't all that bad, i've been in worse jams but STILL!!! and in that 1 hour drive home... my mind drifted, 3 major drift offs to be exact. All of which would have caused me to get into an accident, 1 from the side and 2 from ramming the back of other peoples car. Despite that, i couldn't get my mind to focus properly. It's not like this is the first time it's happened, just not so many times in one drive. Luckily i manage to slip in the "Why bother", "Forget it" or "Don't think about it" thought fast enough for me to snap out of the space out zone and step on the brakes HARD!!!! ah well

No comments:

Post a Comment